Saturday, September 11, 2010



Emma turns 9
I know is sounds shallow, but what would I of done, if I didn"t have a girl? I know many women who did not have girls, and are fine with it. For me, having a girl makes me feel complete. There are the silly reasons..but there are the "deeper" reasons too!

For all the silly reasons I love having a daughter..birthdays are one! I love the feeling of being a little girl again, and being all excited about the neat things that make a birthdays fun and memorable. This year Emma wanted a Hello Kitty theme, and I could NOT deny that one. I had a love for her as a child, and I could not pass on the fun of making all neat Hello Kitty details. The cake, the cake pops, gift bags, pink..pink..and more pink! I wonder how many more years I will get to do PINK for Emma..until she decides she doesnt like it anymore? Well, for now she still likes it, and Im all happy inside..the little girl inside is, I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment