Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year, new adventures!

Welcome 2013! I am so excited about this year, Im not even sure why. I guess 2012 was such amazing year for me personally that I feel like it was just the beginning of Gods promises coming to pass. I want to start blogging again, I want to share some of my cake adventures, and my personal journey of starting my cake business. So much that has happened.. in 1 year! Blows me away and its ALWAYS a learning adventure. No matter how much you THINK you know..you are sure to see that its not as much as you NEED to know. Isn't that true with everything in life though? I want to post pictures of my cakes,share things I've learned, and just have fun! I have no idea really how to blog...so its gonna be another learning curve for me! Hope it will bring a smile, encouragement, and even inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment